DESCRIPTION: Touta is looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Manager who will manage all social media channels for Touta. This person will have an eye for story telling that will ultimately lead to brand awareness and revenue. This person will focus on engaging consumers, generating brand awareness, content creation and acquiring new fans for the brand. This person will be on top of all social media trends and must have experience reporting on social media metrics.
The Social Media Assistant will work collaboratively to maintain a social calendar, schedule out all content, and be highly organized. This person will be creative and assist with creating content as well as work with influencers to build out an influencer program. This person will also be working on all social media copy and understand the brand voice. Fashion/beauty experience preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own development and execution of social media strategies against key initiatives including community building, fan growth, driving traffic and revenue from social media, brand awareness, content creation and advocacy.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and community management on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat and other emerging social platforms.
- Build and oversee the monthly social content calendar for each platform.
- Collaborate with departments to develop and deliver digital content – IG stories, videos, GIFs.
- Attend photo shoots and work with photographer on creating content for social channels.
- Build out an influencer program partnering and reaching out to fashion influencers.
- Moderate and curate user-generated content on social media and ecommerce websites including managing communications with customers.
- Present strategy and ideas around new product launches.
- Deliver weekly and monthly analytic reports.
- Manage the social media content budget.
- Stay up to date on all social media tools and trends.
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS:
- Internal Customers: Marketing Team, Ecommerce Team, Buyers, Trina Turk, Mr. Turk, Graphic Designers
- External Customers and Suppliers: Influencers
- Reports to Director of Consumer Marketing
- Minimum 3-4 years of social media management experience growing an online community with a proven track record of results (please provide links of examples).
- Must be knowledgeable using a social media analytics and scheduling tool.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and maintaining nice color stories.
- Excellent copywriter with a deep understanding for the brands.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in group environments.
- Photography/videography experience preferred.
- Fashion/beauty industry experience preferred but not necessary.
- Willingness to manage social posting around the clock.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Be able to be on shoot and physically assist with creating content if needed.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org