We ship to more than 40 countries around the world. See the full list of Touta websites; and the countries each ships to.
We have partnered with FeDex i-parcel for international order processing, subject to the terms and conditions available here.
You may select one of three shipping methods at checkout:
- FeDex i-parcel Select – 8-14 days (delivery time may vary) and will be delivered by either FeDex or a local carrier
- FeDex Worldwide Expedited – 6-9 business days
- FeDex Worldwide Saver – 4-7 business days
Shipping charges are calculated based on the size, weight and delivery location of your order – you will see an estimate only after you begin the checkout process. For your convenience, duties and taxes will be calculated and charged at checkout, there will be no additional charges upon delivery. Select your shipping method during checkout to see estimated delivery windows in business days.
Track your order at https://tracking.i-parcel.com/.
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 4 business days.
- Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays.
- Pre-order items are not available to international destinations at this time. If a pre-order item is in your shopping bag, it must be removed before checkout can continue. Once an item is no longer pre-order, it will be available for checkout to international destinations.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. We make every attempt to minimize the potential impact of customs delays.
- Due to shipping regulations, not all items can be shipped internationally.
- At this time, gift packaging is not available for international shipments.
- Touta Gift Cards are not accepted as a form of payment.
- Duties and taxes vary by country of destination – based upon the laws and regulations of the country to which the order will ship.
- All shipping charges, duties, taxes and brokerage fees are calculated at checkout – they are included in the shipping quote you receive and will be paid at the time you place your order.
- In the event that your order is undeliverable, or if you refuse delivery of your order, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges, duties and taxes are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments. Upon receipt of the refused delivery, a refund will be issued for the item(s) only.
- If you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of all or a portion of the duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for information.
Your fully landed cost quote may include the following charges:
- Freight: transportation costs incurred by the carrier
- Fuel: the additional charge incurred by the carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (percentage of freight)
- Insurance: the amount for insuring the package
- Duties: the amount charged by the country for an individual item
- Taxes: the Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country
- Brokerage: the amount charged by the broker to clear customs
- Disbursement: the amount the carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country
- Other Fee(s): the transaction fee and any additional costs that may be incurred (e.g., rural-area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.)
For details, see International Returns.
FeDex Expedited 12/8/2017
FeDex Express Saver 12/13/2017